Marketing Coordinator/Marketing Intern
Part-time position or full-time (flexible)- Minimum of 4 months
Start date: 03/15/2021
End date: 15/07/2022 with the possibility of extension.
Location-Richmond BC- remote work may also be considered.
Company/Organization Name: ExcelSense Technologies Corp.
Company Description: ExcelSense Technologies designs and manufactures rugged, maintenance-free, self-cleaning cameras and lidars for equipment situational awareness, autonomous mining, remote material process monitoring in dirty and harsh industrial environments.
Company Address: 109-3231 No.6 Road, Richmond, BC V6V 1Z1
Employer Phone Number: 778-882-0684
Hiring director: Golareh Habibi, Director of Marketing
Contact Email: email@example.com
Brief Summary: ExcelSense through Innovate BC's “Innovator Skills Initiative Program” is hiring a marketing coordinator/intern. This program aims to help more under-represented people get their first job in the tech sector.
How to apply: please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject [Marketing Coordinator-ISK program]
Please review the eligibility criteria before applying as ineligible candidates will not be contacted.
The candidate eligibility criteria:
Knowledge or previous experience in social media marketing, SEO work, marketing automation, content marketing, or web design would be an asset.
1. Working with the marketing team to identify and to execute on SEO opportunities across ExcelSense’ web properties to improve search rankings, to extend organic reach and to increase web traffic. This work includes implementing the SEO strategies recommended by SEO consultant, monthly SEO review, and improvement.
2. Implementing, managing digital technologies and marketing automation software such as HubSpot and more
3. Strategizing, planning, creating content and managing digital communications including website updates, emails, blogs, video tutorials, newsletters and social post.
4. Working with the marketing team and strategizing content marketing, capturing leads, nurturing the leads via email marketing into sales-ready state
5. Monitoring, analyzing, creating a dashboard, and reporting on web analytics, providing recommendations for short and long-term improvements.
6. Improving the design and the content of ExcelSense website while working with the Director of Marketing and company’s branding consultants.
7. Creating, implementing and managing Account-based selling(ABS) technology via LinkedIn; collecting data through Linked In’s sales navigator system, building a list of potential leads, and nurturing the relationships via ABS.