We are looking for a Quality Engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs. The Quality Engineer's responsibilities include designing quality standards, developing quality control systems, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products. Additionally, you will work with the Research and Development group to design and implement automated testing setups.
A successful Quality Engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
ExcelSense strives to achieve a comfortable, safe and positive work environment for all of its employees. A successful member of the ExcelSense team will have a great team attitude, with an emphasis on maintaining positive and respectful relationships with all of their colleagues.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing quality standards
- Designing and implementing tests and test setups to aid in the ongoing development of new and existing products
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met
- Collaborating with production team to develop and implement controls and improvements
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting on quality performanceWork within existing quality
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in manufacturing, industrial, or electrical/mechanical engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role
- Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills